Saturday, March 19, 2011

Two Days in a Row...

Can you believe it?? I am writing again today!! Haha

Had such a wonderful time this morning at Ladies Breakfast at Chase Park Church of Christ. It truly was a wonderful uplifting lesson from Brandi! (even though I was rocking Addie to sleep during it). After it was over I helped mom pack up over 100 different Lighthouses in every possible fashion!! I really had no idea she had that many in their house. Anything that had a lighthouse on it it was there this morning. Mom and Nicole you did a great job! Then mom and I left the church at about 11:30 and headed to the Craft Show. Which is our most favorite thing to do!!

Thanks mom for the memories I pray that we have many more of these together with Miss. Addie in tow! I love my mommy time and I hope she will cherish time with me like I do my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment