Friday, February 18, 2011

A new day of....

Today is a new day of last minute errands and packing for our trip. It is so funny at how much stuff the kids need at this stage just to go to grandparents houses. Hahaha that or they are just rotten and will be even more rotten when they get back home. We will definitely have to DETOX the boys when they come home Tuesday night.

Caleb was helping me yesterday pack alittle bit and he said "where are you going?" I told him "you and Kyle are going to maw maw and Pappy's and Addie is going to Granmommy and Pops house me and daddy are going to go ride on an Airplane." he said "I go to mommy". He was so upset cause he was not going. :( so I promised a surprise and I better come back with one!! ;) I love my kids an will really miss them. They are at such a fun age and make me laugh when things make me sad. Children truly do put a smile one my face.

Well, I am now waiting for the boys to fall asleep so I can sneak out of their room and finish up laundry and eveything else I find to do. :)

1 MORE DAY!!!! oh I am so excited I won't be able to sleep tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Have fun! I know you guys need this, enjoy every minute! And just so you know...I'm jealous!! haha :)

    ReplyDelete