Thursday, February 17, 2011

2 more DAYS

Andy and I set out for a 4 day Vacation/ Anniversary trip with no kids on Saturday. So today I have been finalizing hotels and trying to get transportation figured out without it costing us a fortune to get around Orlando. So I think we will use the trolley most of the time and I guess a taxi to get to church on Sunday. We will be visiting Universal Studios and Island of Adventure on this trip. We are really excited and so ready to go. Just hoping that we both feel better before we leave, we both have head colds. :(

I can already tell that I am really going to miss my kids but it will be good for us both to get away from everyday life and just have fun. Andy and I realized that we both have not been on a roller coaster in like 10 years so we will see just how sore I will be. Hahaha.

I still have lots of packing and laundry to finish up of course with 5 of us there is always laundry and cleaning around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment