Saturday, April 2, 2011

Time is flying by...

Wow I can't believe it is April already!! Where did the first three months go.

A year ago this month Andy started his job with TVA in Chattanooga. Since then we have had our house on and of the market several times. We have prayed so hard for it to sell so we could get closer to Chattanooga, but we are so thankful it did not sell quick. We both agree we would have hated moving away from our families. We are staying right where we are in Grant, AL. We have added a few things to the backyard like a swing set for the kids, fire pit and patio for us and then also moved our swing to the backyard. We are enjoying being outside more now.

We hope to close on our refinancing by the 14th of the month and then we are getting new bedroom furniture. Yea yea yea I am so excited. We have waited so long to get it and finally are able to.

We enjoyed the day outside today playing and then this afternoon while Adeline and Kyle napped I was able to clean the floors and do laundry and a few other things inside the house. Did not get everything done but most of it.

Hoping tonight I get better sleep and I sleep all night. I have had this tickle in my throat and it won't go away with me nursing I just can't take anything unfortunately. So most of the time I just deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment